What are we about:
Our ambition is simple. To combine our global know-how with local insight to help our clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation and organizational design. All with a personal touch.Where the strategic magic happens:
London is our base of operations. Here, we've created an international office with dozens of exceptional people. Over the years, we've worked hard to secure our place as leading advisors and business support consultants within our industries. We are incredibly proud of what we've achieved so far and plan to continue along the same path. Constantly learning, improving and growing to make sure we always create lasting value for our clients.Our Mission
Create value and reimagine the technology that powers the categories we work in. Provide management and consulting teams that turn start-ups into medium-sized businesses and support them as they evolve.Summary
We are building a multidisciplinary Architecture team and looking for the best talents to help us defining the future architecture model to support businesses ambitions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work in unison with the Architecture team and its leadership to develop the technology vision and architecture roadmap.
- Own with the team the IT Governance and Reference Architecture.
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice, and aligned with the current and future business needs.
- Drive innovation to meet complex business challenges and extremely diverse stakeholder requirements.
- Establish excellent relationships with ITO function, business stakeholders and PMO.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- Champion best practice in architecture governance and process, ensure solution proposals adhere to best practice wherever possible.
- Able to fully and accurately assess the risk to business of in place solutions and future technology implementation proposals.
- Produce accurate cost/benefit analysis for all solution proposals.
- Lead external suppliers to identify and evaluate technology improvements to support business initiatives and drive increased efficiency.
- Own the enterprise architecture design and ensure all stakeholders understand what is needed.
- Put in place feedback loops with customers, stakeholders and partners to iterate the design quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all stakeholders fully engaged, informed and able to make appropriate decisions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, automation and process improvement through technology.
- Some level of experience designing technical solutions across multiple IT domains, Cloud included, technical background highly desirable.
- Experience working in large Technology transformation programs.
- Experience enabling business-case driven approach to IT decision making.
- Experience building Architecture roadmaps, Business Cases for development of products and systems in the short, medium and long term.
- Experience interacting with key stakeholders across Business, Product, System Architecture, Regulatory, Security, Development and 3rd parties.
- Experience in researching the market to understand relevant technologies and capabilities, build the stakeholder network to help embed a structured approach to change and develop strong relationships with the business leaders to understand the strategic vision, needs and gaps - as well as delivery options and contention and identify effective, practical measures to evaluate risk, cost and benefits.
- General understanding or exposure to EA frameworks like TOGAF and SAFe.
- Excellent technical communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver compelling written, graphical, and spoken content tailored for technical and non-technical audience.
- Understanding of Cloud Native Principles.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of DevOps practices, Agile and ITIL methodologies.
- Experience implementing end-to-end delivery life cycles and understanding of SDLC.
- Engineering experience with Linux based systems.
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Experience in leading the design of significantly sized or complex systems with the rest of the Architecture team.
- Forward-thinker: keep up to date with emerging technologies which could support the organization in the future.
- Continuously challenging the status quo.
- Attention to detail.
- Feeling comfortable working with different teams, functions and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Holistic view across multiple IT domains.
- Collaborative approach to build the best of breed solutions in collaboration with the rest of the Architecture teams and IT operations.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post