This is an exciting opportunity to make a big impact at Fusebox Games in its phase of growth in becoming a multi-product, F2P interactive narrative gaming studio. The Senior Product Manager will be joining Fusebox Games as a core member of our Product Leadership team and will be responsible for ensuring our games engage and evolve successfully, continuing to delight an interactive narrative game audience. The Product Manager will be confident in defining the release process and driving strategy, aiming to reach a higher audience and advance the KPIs required to lead to continued success of our games.Responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- You will be a key player in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of our products.
- Responsible for interpreting and utilising P&L to ascertain the overall product road map strategy, user acquisition, game data and monetization strategies of our games.
- Understand the player journey and generate visions and ideas for features that are engaging and highly monetizable at all stages of gameplay.
- Collaborate with Data & Growth, Product Owners, Designers, Writers and Artists to create features and narrative concepts that increase user retention, conversion, LTV and monetization.
- Work closely with the relevant teams, to define, measure and analyse KPIs to drive carefully considered priorities and decision making.
- Perform systematic A/B tests (split testing) and UX research specifications that can be strategically utilised to determine ideas into detailed concepts and decide on the strategy and implementation for improved KPIs.
- Carry out constructive data interpretation of the game title, including the proposals for improvement data tools and reporting.
- Be an objective expert in the player experience, determining strength, weaknesses and opportunities for growth.
- Work with Producers and Developers to define, plan, and iterate game features to a high-quality standard.
- Create reports and design specifications and effectively communicate information, requirements and KPI status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Understand current trends in the Free to Play market and ideate and contextualise how they could be utilised within narrative related game development.
- Share learnings and best practice across Product team and team members.
- You'll have experience of working on successful mobile F2P title(s), taking Fusebox Games to new heights.
- Ability to use statistics with confidence to illustrate and drive recommendations.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analysis methods applied to Game Design & Economy.
- You will have worked previously in LiveOps teams and will have run games as a service in Product Development.
- Good monetization knowledge of both in-app purchases, Ad revenue and understanding of user acquisition, covering traffic sources, attribution and geographical elements.
- You will have strong design mentality, obsessed with detail and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to refine statistics, present analysis and research with confidence by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics and drive recommendations that will be impactful for the games performance.
Nice to have
- You will have previous F2P mobile experience and be able to reflect Live Operational experience and success.
- Strong analytical, quantitative analysis and logical skills to make data-driven decisions.
- You will have the ability to write clear and concise specs for new features.
- You'll understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes.
- You will be able to think from a user's perspective and enhance the user experience with innovative concepts.
- The Product Manager will have bags of creativity, obsessed with detail and can communicate clearly with their vision.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about games and the game business, especially mobile.
- You'll be curious, empathic, objective and collaborative.
About Fusebox Games
- Undergraduate Degree in appropriate field (Economics, Game Design, Statistics, Business, Computer Science, Analytics etc.)
- Experience across multiple titles and business models.
- Experience with visualisation tools and SQL capabilities.
- Game design experience outside of monetization and economy related systems.
- Product experience for narrative or interactive narrative experience.
At Fusebox Games we make world-leading choice-based narrative mobile games that live in your pocket! Our mobile games let you choose your story, wherever you are. Fusebox Games came to life in 2016 and has since rapidly become a market leader in the Interactive Narrative in the mobile gaming space. Fusebox Games published interactive narratives for X Factor Life and most recently, Love Island: The Game in 2018 that has consistently hit the top spot in both UK and US charts. We are now exploring other original stories, and are ambitiously expanding and evolving our world class team of 40+ developers - come join us and create your own story at Fusebox Games.
We are dedicated to promoting and valuing diversity in our company and in our games and welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds. Be yourself and help us create stories that are unforgettable!Why should you join Fusebox?
- Responsible & open development ethos
- Support and training for diverse workforce
- Fusebox 'Culture Club'
- Reactive and listening management
- Regular social events and get togethers
- Up to 3% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured
- Flexible working
- Family friendly leave
- Eye care vouchers
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and 4 days Christmas break closure
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Personal development annual training budget
- Duvet Days
- Annual milestone reward
- Quarterly team lunches
- Friday afternoon beers/'unwind' time