Head of Real Estate Border to Coast Leeds (with flexibility)
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, we are looking for a hands on Head of Real Estate
to build, transition and lead a range of Property Funds for our Local Government Partner Funds. It is envisaged to be a combination of Direct (majority) and 3rd party funds totalling c.£5bn once assets have transitioned. Fund offering are likely to include UK (majority) and Global offerings.
In addition, you will play an active part of the Investment Management Leadership Team and embedding Border to Coast's collaborative culture across the front office function.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a balance of skills and track record including:
- Excellent direct Real Estate Portfolio Management experience across different sectors
- Knowledge of managing a portfolio of 3rd party funds (in support of the in house activities)
- Breadth of Real Estate market knowledge with the ability to set up the funds and an understanding the important influences (legal, tax, regulation, operations / fund accounting etc)
- First rate people leadership skills and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage, collaborate, coach and inspire.
- Partner / Client engagement skills
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to build and then lead a very substantial Real Estate Fund of c.£5bn in Leeds. In addition, Border to Coast offer a highly collaborative and customer centric environment, with a clear agenda for creating a sustainable and responsible investment culture.
For further information, please reach out to Beth Paull: firstname.lastname@example.org