UX Manager ¦ Staffordshire ¦ £open + Benefits
Xpertise are working exclusively with a Service based business in Staffordshire in the search for a UX + Content Manager, as they build out a brand-new Digital customer and insights teams. This role will bring the customer to life using various techniques to help the business visualise the customers and their needs
Reporting directing into the Head of the department, you will be asking the question and looking into how are customers interact with us as a business? You will be conducting detailed research into how the customers interact across social media and any other platforms in which they have a touch point with the business from a digital perspective. Using various techniques you will help the business visualise & understand their Digital vision. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing content plans and strategies based on user needs
- Wire framing and developing mock ups based on Data coming from the Digital team.
- Writing clear, usable and accessible content in plain English
- Reviewing content to make sure it's accurate, relevant, accessible and written in line with GOV.UK standard
- Communicating the principles of content design to your service team and others across your organisation
- Advocating for users of your service by challenging requests that don't support their needs
- Strong experience working in digital/online retail businesses.
- Good experience in customer research on an end to end basis.
- Clear understanding of social media and content management best practice
- Strong analytical capability.
- Expert in creating dynamic and exciting documents & presentations that bring their subjects to life.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.