Established Compliance Manager who has operated at Senior Management level and seeking a new role?
A unique opportunity has arisen with our leading financial services client to co-create and manage an effective financial planning compliance policy in Edinburgh, Glasgow or London office.Essential Skills/Experience:
- Knowledge of Trusts, IHT Planning, Pensions, Investments, Tax & Protection
- Experience of operating at Senior Management level
- Experience of proactively managing the FCA
- Significant experience in FCA /AML regulatory environment and reporting
Job reference: 12743
- Co-create and manage an effective financial planning compliance policy
- Provide appropriate regulatory oversight, monitoring and assurance
- Interpret and communicate the latest relevant regulatory, legislative and industry standard changes
- Operationally act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Submit reports to the FCA within the correct timescales
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.