Our Client is a leading provider of, CRMs and Financial IT systems to SMEs throughout the UK.
They are seeking a Senior IT Support Manager to lead a Technical Support a fast paced and friendly environment. You will have strong problem-solving skills be well organised and have the ability to multitask with good time management skills. You will also have track record of leading small teams. Key Responsibilities
· Providing IT support to internal and external stakeholders ensuring both client and internal IT systems are implemented and maintained correctly and efficiently.
· Implementing, maintaining and monitoring IT Systems including, Internal Servers, Client Servers, Back - ups, Security & Disaster Recovery, Phone System(s) to ensure Business Continuity.
· Ensuring the efficient running of the daily operations of the IT Support Team ensuring both client and internal IT systems are implemented and maintained correctly and efficiently to ensure business continuity.
· Assisting with Projects & Client support including client visits Required Technical Skills
- Windows Server, Active Directory,
- Exchange knowledge; Office 365;
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 &10
- Hyper-V, Hyper-V Clustering,
- Knowledge; knowledge of common desktop applications such as Office and Sage
- Strong understanding of networking principals and infrastructure
- SANs, Networking VLANs.
- Understanding of SQL.
- VoIP experience
- Some out of hours work will be required
- Driving Licence Essential
- Salary negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications