Business Intelligence Manager
Not many companies can say they've been around for 500 years while operating in 44 countries around the world but this one can. Serving businesses and communities all over the UK, six days a week, this FTSE 100 company are recognised as one of the best at what they do while being one of the top 5 largest employers in the UK.What will you be doing?
As a Business Intelligence Manager, you'll have an opportunity to develop excellent stakeholder management skills with significant experience of dealing with internal and external customers.
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- Experience of working on Enterprise scale projects. In particular large scale BI/data/analytics/data science solutions.
- Lead the shaping and delivery of major transformational business, technology and process change projects & programmes. Including feasibility studies, impact assessments, RFI/ RFP processes and business cases.
- Elaborate business strategy into setup of world-class technology projects & programmes
- Acts as Product Owner for the product/ functional area
- Agrees, updates & reprioritises the product backlog,
- Take responsibility & leadership for short & long term product/ functional area vision
- Scoping new projects, working on Terms of Reference/ Feasibility Studies & business cases, comfortable with presenting approaches to major business/ process improvement opportunities to CxO level
- Use collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Assuring that the Technical, operational and Sales support training complete
- Focus on both short term product vision and long term strategy/ roadmap & release schedules
- Work across teams to define and implement stories to increase velocity and quality of technology programmes
- Transformation from Waterfall to Agile (scrum) delivery methodologies
- Experience of transformation from Waterfall to Agile (scrum) delivery methodologies
- Scrum Product Owner (or equivalent) agile qualification and experience with Kanban and Scrum
- Experience working with the following technologies: Google Cloud Platform, Qliksense/Qlikview, .NET web applications ,SAP Business Objects
- 3 months contract initially
- Day rate £400 - £475 pd
- Remote working at the moment and will be based on site in Central London later
If this sounds like a challenge you would relish, we'd love to hear from you, so please apply below.