Instant Impact have partnered with a progressive company at the forefront of HR technology. Our client is expanding into the UK market and looking for an experienced Learnind and Development Specialist to join their implementations team!The Role:
Day-to-day you'll be an influencer, presenter and trainer for all things HR. Your number one focus is to ensure that customers, partners and internal stakeholders have the knowledge and skills they need to proficiently operate and administer our HR software, including ensuring they have excellent learning experiences and as a result - they're highly satisfied with the company's products.
If you are a problem solver, enjoy training other people, are an HR expert and want to help shape our software, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new team where you can have an impact on the strategy and really make the role your own! You will work closely with our Implementation Project Managers, our product team and the support team, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture.Responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Design, develop and deliver workshop content to multiple clients on HR implementations based on HR best practice
- Be an influencer, presenter, trainer, problem solver for all things HR!
- Design the customer experience for various customer segments to successfully implement the HR products
- Monitor HR industry trends and coordinate with internal teams to influence and test new product features
- Respond to customer queries and provide technical support during the implementation process
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients
- Documentation of content to support system implementation
- 3-5 years HR experience
- HRIS Implementation experience is highly desirable
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Desirable but not essential, experience delivering webinars
- An interest or passion for wanting to educate or train others
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please apply by sending your full CV.