Pertemps Medical are currently looking for Adhoc Healthcare Assistants within various locations.
The job role involves carrying out Peritoneal Dialysis (training provided) within the patient's homes. A full driving licence/car owner is therefore preferred but not essential for inner city areas where travel between patients can be achieved by public transport.
The positions are initially for Adhoc Locum cover but full time/permanent contracts may be available at a later date.
Positions to start from July 2020 onwards, as and when cover is needed.
Responsibilities / Competency ( but not limited to ):
- NVQ Level 2 or above required.
- No previous Renal experience required as full training will be provided.
- Resident and eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis is essential.
- Willingness and desire to develop within and add value to the business.
- Applicants must be customer focused, positive, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Excellent written and verbal communication essential.
- Administrative experience required.
- Applicants must ensure safeguarding and health and safety are adhered to.
- Enhanced DBS Clearance essential.
- Experience working within the community is highly desirable.
If you think this may be something of interest to you, please get in in touch asap and I will be happy to discuss the details further with you -
Senior recruitment consultant
I look forward to hearing from you.