We're currently looking for an experienced Technical Operations Engineer to work as part of our multi-disciplinary team that consults, architects and delivers cutting edge technical solutions on behalf of global pharmaceuticals manufacturers, CROs, CMOs, and their supply chain partnersSkills & Experience Technical Skills:
- Subject matter expert in one MES product or solution platform
- Experience of integrating MES applications with ERP systems & DCS / Process Control Systems
- Wide and in-depth expertise in OT/MOM domain: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management.
- Knowledge of automation technologies such as Emerson DeltaV, Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley and Siemens S7 PLCs, Cimplicity and FTView SCADAs
- Knowledge of ISA88 and ISA95
- Knowledge of and comfort with agile methods, dynamic backlogs, stand-ups, etc.
- Ability to specify appropriate IT infrastructure requirements to support OT/MOM solutions, whether site-based or remote from site
- Experience of developing software applications using Microsoft technologies such as C# .Net and possibly Visual Basic.
- Demonstrable experience of SQL would be highly advantageous as would experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- You will have experience of data manipulation and analysis technologies, such as R and Python, and be comfortable with dashboard and visualisation tools
So, why join Wyoming?
- Ability to converting ideas into a set of defined requirements.
- You will understand how to minimize the amount of customization within a solution and exploit an existing feature set, or an existing set of standard modules
- You will work on a variety of projects intended for the UK, Europe and USA, possibly Asia also, and will display the correct mix of hands-on technical expertise as well as a thorough understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Articulate and comfortable with providing technical presentations (including training) to clients and internal training courses in area of expertise
- Offer super-competitive packages together with rapid career and skills development opportunities
- Work collaboratively with a mix of long-standing UK, European and US clients
- Your colleagues are experts in what they do
- Enjoy an honest, supportive, flexible and collaborative environment, where your opinion and experience are valued
- We work hard and take pride in the results we achieve for our clients, but we don't forget to laugh along the way, and try to maintain a healthy work:life balance
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress