Established in 1995, TSK are widely acknowledged as one of the most trusted and respected workplace specialists in the UK.Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a versatile, organised and proactive digital marketing executive to join our expanding team.
Working as part of the Brand and Marketing team, it is critical that you are a self-starter, as you'll be responsible for all things digital.
The role is a permanent full-time position based at both our HQ in Salford Quays and remotely as demanded by the workload.What you'll do:
Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, your day-to-day will be incredibly varied and will include, but will not be limited to:
What you'll need:
- Planning, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns, working closely with the business development and sales teams. Sharing the TSK story through creating and implementing engaging content, by writing case studies, testimonials and managing PR.
- Managing our WordPress website as well as social media channels with both paid campaigns and organic content.
- Tracking and monitoring engagement rates and website analytics, reporting regularly to management.
- Liaising with the TSK team, external agencies, freelancers and suppliers to support in the development of brand content.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience of where you've had to drive forward digital activity and take ownership for projects and campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills as well as experience creating digital content.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage various objectives and tasks simultaneously in order of priority.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (WordPress, Mailchimp etc.) and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- A strong understanding of interpreting and applying strict brand guidelines both visually and verbally.
- Experience and understanding (as well as a passion) for design and marketing.
- A big picture mindset - you are driven by growth, results and continuous improvement in all areas.
- An organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Data-driven and analytical, you can identify and articulate key trends.
- A confident self-starter, who can work independently with minimal supervision, but you're just as comfortable working collaboratively.
- Degree educated, or the equivalent of years in experience
- Knowledge of digital publishing
- Experience in the workplace/property sector
The ideal candidate will be able to provide evidence of their previous relevant experience and demonstrate an understanding of TSK.To apply please send both a CV and a portfolio/credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org