Every company has a story to tell, and when you have a great story about how your products or services were built to change lives, you want to share it with others.
Launched in early 2020, our company started with one aim, the continuous delivery of reliable and creative healthcare products, using advanced technologies from all over the world. We specialise in the Medical Supplies (PPE) & HealthTech Industries and with 30 years of experience under our belt we have launched a new company that has already proven to be a huge success. We are working with some of the world's largest non-profit and intergovernmental organisations, focusing on the fulfilment of multibillion purchase orders. As a company we have achieved that by building strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
At Humanitas Global Logistics we are always on the lookout for talented individuals with passion, commitment, wanting to be part of an entrepreneurial and vibrant team and a creative vision. If this sounds like you, please review the job description below and apply with your CV.
below and apply with your CV.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (employment law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills