Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
What we need..
We are looking for Microservices Developer
Key Skills/Knowledge for Microservices Developer:
· Experience of creating and working with APIs is essential. Including capability to document APIs effectively using OpenAPI standards.
· Experience in using NodeJS libraries like Express, Helmet, Express-Session, Socket.io, Joi, Loopback and Sequelize.
· Experience working within agile software development methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN.
· Hands-on experience in automated unit testing and related tools. Ex: Chai, Mockito, Sinon, Istanbul etc.
· Knowledge of working with both Relation and Non-Relation databases. Ex: MySQL, PostGres, MongoDB, Redis.
· Experience with a cloud hosting provider e.g. AWS.
· Basic understanding of CI / CD and awareness of tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Sonarqube etc.
· Basic hands-on working with Docker.
· Basic awareness of event base architecture.
· Basic knowledge of authentication using JWT and API-Keys.
· Hand-on experience with ReactJS, AngularJS or VueJS.
· TDD experience.
· Hands-on experience of Serverless and Container orchestration (Kubernetes) technologies.
· Understanding of advanced concepts like circuit- breakers, service-discovery and API gateways.
What you get
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide attractive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support
Role: Microservices Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NewCastle, UK