Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
are looking for an experienced HVAC Commissioning Engineer
to join us in Derby. Assignment Details
- Assignment title: HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hourly rate: Competitive
- Location: Derby
- Hours: 40 hours
- Duration: 3 month ongoing contract
- Contract type: LTD or PAYE
Specific assignment deliverables can be provided at a later stage.Qualifications/Experience required
- Previous experience delivering HVAC commissioning or maintenance projects in a highly regulated industry such as Nuclear or Defence, ideally within a chemical plant
- Professional qualification in an engineering discipline or similar.
- Understanding of activities associated with the commissioning, verification or testing of process plant.
- Experience of working with process plant equipment, mechanical, electrical and software systems.
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels and disciplines.
- The ability to tackle problems confidently using initiative and a level of pragmatism.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognise and identify risks and opportunities.
- Flexible in working patterns
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken.
These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation. Eager to find out more? For an informal, confidential conversation about this role or to discuss other opportunities at Assystem within the Energy & Nuclear market please get in touch with Kilian Underhill directly on 01332 821 165.