We have created an inspirational environment for our staff at each of our 5 offices in Kent, London, Leeds, Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
It's a bit loud, pretty relaxed, collaborative and we are constantly trying new technology and integrating the really good stuff.
We start our day with a "stand-up" as a whole team - sharing successes and offering each other solutions for the day ahead.
We have strong relationships with our clients and we have regular trips out for pizza, beers in the office on a Friday before logging off and social events (if that's your thing). Most importantly we invest in our teams skill sets with supported training and certification and we have a commitment to promoting from within and developing you for your future.
Our culture is really important to us and we want the best cultural fit and the best talent to join us. Our teams are positive, enthusiastic, passionate about technology and really comfortable with the internal and external collaboration that is core to our business. A desire to constantly expand your skillset should be equally important to you. key responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Work with the Lead Developers and other senior designers and developers delivering new media products for all of our clients
- Be part of the development team supporting, maintaining, testing and developing the production of websites and new media products for multiple clients. Working on progressivedevelopment projects for retained clients
- Maintain, and be proactive in improving, the quality of all new media work produced by Sagittarius
- Work with graphic designers to translate creative concepts into content rich functional products
- Build solid relationships across the Experience Optimisation Team, assisting andadvising where appropriate
- Accurately record all hours worked against the appropriate client and report any work requests to the Digital Studio manager
In all dealings with clients and suppliers and colleagues to be professional, helpful respectful, innovative, creative and at all times to act in the best interests of Sagittarius.
We would expect all of our team members to adhere to and promote our company core values. To take responsibility for the quality and presentation of your own work and environment. To be always looking for new avenues and opportunities for Sagittarius.
We also expect all team members to promote equality of opportunity, be committed and professional at all times, to comply with the company's health and safety policy. To be open and interested in new technology and methods of delivering the company's products and services, and to continually develop personal technical skills and to challenge and stretch boundaries.personal attributes.
- Good and effective communication skills with the ability to communicate professional with external clients in understandable (non-technical) terms.
- Able to multi task and maintain great attention to detail, and able to prioritise, manage own time, to proactively seek solutions and able to function in a relatively pressurised environment.
- You should be able to work in a standalone capacity and be comfortable being managed remotely for some of the week.
- It is important that you love what you do and want to develop your own skills - you must be innovative and keen to influence and drive both the delivery of great projects but also the continued growth of the company.
- Experience of Sitecore CMS Platform (Sitecore SXA experience would be advantageous)
- Excellent cross browser testing and development experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre processer SASS
- Knowledge of animation library - preferable GSAP
- Knowledge of task runners (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack: Gulp is preffered)
- Knowledge of PUG template engine
- CSS framework - Bootstrap 3
- Git and Gitflow
- Bit Bucket
- Visual Studio would be advantageous
- JIRA and / or Trello
- You will have built web sites from scratch and delivered creative, working solutions.
- You will need to have a sound knowledge of design and design processes.
- You will have good bug fixing experience - working independently to identify and resolve issues before delivery and testing functionality after the initial fix.
- Web Site testing - you will be able to test as you go, identifying issues, solving problems and reporting up and down the chain. You will be able to test the browser stack, conduct cross browser testing on supported platforms.
- You will be able to build reusable code and libraries for future use, ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, optimise application for maximum speed and scalability to back end.