Ditial Marketing ManagerPackage:
Basic £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits Benefits include:
25 days holiday, free gym, flexible hours, laptop, mobileOffice:
New Modern Office based in Altrincham
We are working with a leading North West Fintech Software Vendor that have been growing year on year even through the recent economic challenges. Following a successful 2019/2020 they have moved into our brand new 3,000 sq. ft. offices in Altrincham and plan to grow again this year. Their SaaS platform is used by some of the UK's best recognised companies such as Eon, EDF and HSBC. Following huge success, they are looking to continue our growth by recruiting a marketing executive / manager to help head up and lead this part of the company.
You will need to be an ambitious, proactive, driven self-starter with a keen eye for detail and smart approach to work. Being a smaller company there is a lot of opportunity for you to really make this role you own and put your own stamp on it. Long-term the hope is that this function would grow around you as we start to see ROI on the work you are doing. However, with the nature of being a smaller company you will have to be somebody that is keen to get your hands dirty.
The role is very much an all-encompassing position and the range and breadth of the role is extensive. Ideally you will strong around digital marketing and lead generation background to help generate opportunities and qualified opportunities for the sales team. There will be a big focus around running marketing campaigns, SEO, Emails, Blogs, Newsletters, PPC, Content Creation, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter etc) as well as more traditional marketing tasks. Essential you will be responsible for the market activities of the company.
They are a close nit team, and our brand newly designed office is a great place to work. Currently people are working a split between home and office as we are following social distancing guidelines however the long-term goal is to go back to predominantly office based with some flexibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Software Vendor with future opportunities which will propel your career!Key Marketing activities will be:
Digital Marketing Manager - Experience Needed:
- Plan and schedule targeted marketing campaigns in co-ordination with commercial teams
- Developing, producing, and implementing marketing programs that position the company and its products in high visibility with customers, partners and prospects.
- Contributing to the attainment of sales volume (leads) and financial goals (conversions)
- Identifying, recommending and managing third party resources as required
- Coordinating marketing activities and lead generation programs, ensuring they run on time and to budget
- Build, test and execute approved email and social media campaign
- Set-up and schedule internal/external webinars
- Maintain and update brand social channels
- Report on own campaign activities
- A previous Marketing work history within a sales focused marketing environment.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online from a lead generation perspective
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaign
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Software / Technology would be extremely desirable
- Strong B2B marketing background
- Ability to work autonomously, bring idea's and take control of the marketing activity
- Excellent written English
- Familiarity planning and executing promotional email campaigns
- Understanding of lead capture principles; lead capture forms, landing pages etc.