I'm currently looking to recruit an Interim Senior Reporting Manager for a well known Cambridge Brand.
They want somebody to start this month, looking to be a 10 month assignment.
This client is Cambridge based but offers the opportunity of remote working for the whole assignment. You will have to be happy to go to Cambridge for a few days at the start of the assignment, a couple of days every 8 weeks, and for 2 weeks in January. The rest can all be from home.
Strong day rate on offer.
The role of the Senior Reporting Manager includes (but not limited to):
- Manipulating large volumes of data on Excel
- Financial Modelling
- VBA and Macro manipulation
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Assist in the provision of information to external advisors for tax and accounting purposes
- Preparation of audit schedules
- Support with all month end close activities
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Account for property related provision, IFRS 9
- Assist the production of the Group's published Annual Report in accordance of IFRS
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of manipulating large volumes of data on excel, VBA and Macro
- Experience in industry of dealing with year-end/auditors/production of financial statements