A well-established FS business is looking for Lead Data Engineers to join a highly skilled, cross functional team building a greenfield B2B platform. You'll have a passion for building and running real time data pipelines, with the chance to collaborate with a new team its early inception and influence technology and architectural decisions.
The business are also due to move into a brand new digital innovation centre located in the heart of London, with agile working spaces, dedicated break out/game areas and a roof terrace with fantastic panoramic views across London!
We are looking for Lead Data Engineers to be a part of this journey with the following background;
- You have created and been responsible for the technical vision on greenfield projects or led projects from their initiation through the complete Software Development Lifecycle
- You've the 'know how' for building data pipelines with external services and have built data architectures incorporating external systems
- Have experience of AWS and Cloud and related technologies such as Spark or Flink for data streaming
- Knowledge of associated cloud technologies, such as Kafka and Terraform
- Knowledge of Java, Scala and/or Python
Successful candidates will benefit from a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, life assurance and generous pension contributions.