Band 6 Physiotherapist - Leeds - Community Neuro Team Location:
Temporary/Full-Time or Part-TimeJob Starts:
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to fill a community neuro physiotherapy role in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be working for a community neuro rehab team, visiting patients at their homes or in a clinic setting across the city of Leeds. The suitable candidate will have previous neuro rehab experience and be a car driver.
Working hours are flexible.
The pay rate for this physiotherapist role is £21-24 per hour (umbrella equivalent) dependent on experience.Requirements of this physiotherapist vacancy:
- HCPC registered
- Neuro rehab experience
- Community experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this physiotherapist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you'd like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today - we always have time to take your call. If the role isn't quite what you're looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
Recommend a colleague:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
physiotherapy, physiotherapist, physio, therapies, maxxima, job, community, , contract, locum, pay, high paying, NHS, healthcare, patient, hospital, health, Community, rehab, private, intermediate care, Scotland, respiratory, paediatrics, neuro, therapy assistant