Iron Mountain Digital Solutions are a critical part of our customer technology driven solutions, providing technology and software-as-a service to enable customers in unlocking their data content and adding exponential value to their operating and strategic activities.
We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager to assume responsibility for the successful launch of the Global Digital Solutions (GDS) portfolio into our existing client base to support their digital transformation and future strategy. The remit of this role will be across EMEA with a view to developing a team as the function grows.
As the Senior Customer Success Manager you will provide customer training and support through the initial stages of their journey as they transition from implementation through to business as usual activities. Once established you will provide enablement support for their users and stakeholders, as well as customer follow-ups to identify and develop new requirements to enhance the offerings and identify potential new revenue streams.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Customer Success professional with significant experience of developing a similar function within a complex matrix organisation.
- Strong Machine Learning, Analytics, Workflow, ECM and Cloud platform domain knowledge and associated technology experience.
- Experience delivering SaaS training into Fortune 1000 companies in highly regulated industries with particular emphasis in one or more of the following verticals: Banking/Financial Services including Insurance, Energy, Media & Entertainment, Legal, Life Sciences/Pharma, Federal Government.
- Demonstrated success in providing Customer Success activities to senior level executives.
- Excellent communication, teaming and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and account planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not essential.
In return Iron Mountain offers competitive remuneration and excellent career prospects.