Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with modern consumers in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, Launchmetrics helps more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Its Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize their creative assets, execute robust brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company's AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact ValueTM gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in New York and with operating headquarters in Paris, Launchmetrics has employees in eight markets worldwide. Launchmetrics has been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide, such as Dior, Fendi, TopShop, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, Adidas, and partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.ROLE:
The Customer Success Director will be responsible for the relationship with our customers, influencing local business activities. This role is responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring client adoption, satisfaction, and retention across the board, as well as acting as a team leader for other CS team members.RESPONSIBILITIES:TEAM MANAGEMENT
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Oversee all day-to-day operations for the Customer Success team including assigning CS team members and tiers to new accounts and ensuring client risk is kept up-to-date.
- Direct higher-level issues for escalated troubleshooting and adoption/usage issues.
- Hire, train, and appraise regional Customer Success team members ensuring that they are well equipped and knowledgeable on CS processes, playbooks, and all necessary tools (Salesforce, Jira, Gainsight, etc.).
- Keep the team motivated to deliver to expected KPIs, ensuring low churn and high renewal.
- Liaise with the Chief Customer Officer to share the needs and objectives of the respective market(s).
- Collaborate with Client Experience on local client communication needs and advocacy/loyalty programs (including events, webinars, newsletters, etc.).
What we're looking for:
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects, and risk are added to Gainsight and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Participate or lead platform training for clients.
- Gather local client feedback and deliver feedback to product teams and Chief Customer Officer to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Complete all client follow-up training and adoption activities as well as system updates and changes to ensure renewal and growth.
- Identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell and nurture them through to handover to the sales team.
- Evaluate and document implementation plans and specifications.
- Project-manage incoming client requests alongside product, acting as the voice of the client.
What can we offer?
- Experience in either SaaS/ technology or agency fields.
- Knowledge of the Fashion, Luxury & Beauty verticals and their particular needs.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Minimum 2 years in management roles
- Exposure to global Customer Service and understanding of international markets. Experience with delivering on-site training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi priority setting.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathise and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, "do-er" with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or a related field.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to integrate innovative software tools to the market
- A chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with 20+ years in business, sustainable growth and leading investors as partners
- Global company off-sites
- Remote Working
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's