Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity.
We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results.
We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
Protiviti are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and we strive to attract and hire the best talent and it does not stop there.
Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place. Where We Need You:
TheRisk & Compliancedivision isseekingaManagertohelp grow our Lender Due Diligence / Agreed Upon Procedure (AUP) solution. What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions by delivering assignments.
Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery.
The goal of the Manager is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. What Will Help You Be Successful:
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach others on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimise client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- You possess excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong auditing/consulting experience or an experienced professional within a leading FS firm, the FSA, or trade association in the areas of credit risk and the related processes, controls and reporting for different asset classes.
- General financial accounting background and experience. Specific knowledge of receivables (loans, trade receivables, leases, etc.) accounting and transaction processing.
- Demonstration of a highly professional approach to the work environment.
- A first-class track record of client service delivery.
- A deep understanding of the risks impacting this space.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong presentation skills.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Prior lender due diligence experience, especially for securitisation conduit, warehouse, asset-based lending facilities and / or non-performing loan portfolios.
- Hands on experience in portfolio management, credit analysis, loan structuring/underwriting, and remedial management. Experience as a commercial lender, regulator, or credit officer would be beneficial.
- Completion of a formal credit training program.
- European foreign language skills.
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline; minimum 2:1
- 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services
- Professional certification such as ACA/CPA/CFA/Securities and Investment Institute.
- Experience in Internal Audit would be advantageous.
- We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Under normal circumstances, travel may include up to 50% out-of-town travel to client work sites.
- We are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements that could be of interest.
To apply, please click on the link below or send your application to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 4th September 2020