Finance Modeller/Accountant London, UK * £40,000 - £45,000 (inc. Benefits) * * 5 Months FTC * Who are the Rethink Group?
The Rethink Group is one of the few recruitment groups in the marketplace with RPO, MSP and embedded offerings, as well as a contingent recruitment business. To run such a diverse business and successfully partner with the impressive clients that we do, we need to ensure we have the management information required to make key decisions.
Whether you're changing the world or changing to meet the demands of the new digital age, Rethink Group designs and delivers a range of talent solutions fit for both start-ups and enterprises.
Our people are experts in finding the best talent in Business Change, Data, Digital, Marketing and Technology. The Role
That's where you come in! The primary aim of the Finance Modeller/Accountant is to ensure the integrity of the Group's forecast financial data. You will play a critical role in providing financial analysis, forecast and guidance to the business, in turn helping the business to meet its key objectives. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills, Qualities and Experience required
- Designing & building financial Excel models and structuring data to facilitate easy analysis and scenario planning for future decision making
- Using best practice techniques that leverage both historical data and industry metrics to create insightful and accurate financial forecast models and variance analysis reports
- Supporting financial month-end reporting and analysis of the management accounts. This includes review and consolidation of the Group management accounts
- Preparation and presentation of individual monthly Board reporting pack sections
- Working closely & supporting the wider finance team to ensure all the financial reporting needs are fulfilled
Our Values Curious:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Certification
- Previous financial modelling & accounting exposure within a Recruitment OR Professional Services industry
- Commercial experience designing and building complex multiple financial models in Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail with good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude to troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high energy environment
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with Senior Management, including Board Directors
Our people love to learn and their curious DNA powers the continuous evolution of our services. Collaborative:
We are strong allies with a shared collective vision to achieve excellence in everything that we do. Quality:
We take pride in developing tailored services that solve problems to deliver real value to our clients. Trusted:
Trust is earned through confidence in our commitment to doing the right thing, all the time, for all involved. Fun:
We inspire an inclusive culture where our people feel happy and fulfilled, which results in better services for our clients & candidates.