Senior Business Intelligence Consultant £75,000 London - Remote
This boutique consultancy operate data warehousing solutions for Private Equity companies. They have developed a Data Warehousing product for companies to "plug" their data into and act as a single source of truth. They have signed some marquee clients and are looking to build on their product to serve a higher calibre of clients including migrating the platform to Azure.
They are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to work with clients to analyse the needs of the business and deliver technical Data Warehousing solutions using SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Azure Data Factory, PowerBI and DAX. In this role you will have lots of stakeholder engagement, as well as delivering on the hands on technical implementation. If you are looking for more project responsibilities whilst maintaining the hands on work, apply here! YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Senior BI Developer, you will require:
- Advanced and full SQL Server ability
- Experience in Data Warehousing with Cubes
- Experience with PowerBI and DAX
- Any exposure to Azure is beneficial
- Personable and excellent at communicating data solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Confident in understanding business requirements and deliver on problems
A successful applicant will receive:
HOW TO APPLY:
- A salary of up to £75,000
- Remote and flexible working, 2 days working from home per week
- Strong Bonus structure
Please register your interest to this Senior Business Intelligence Consultant role by applying via this website. For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Tom Brammer at Harnham.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.