Machine Learning Engineer (Contract) London Up to £550pd The Company
Join a multinational bank and financial services organisation, working across 80 countries throughout the world. You will work in an immersive team responsible for designing, implementing and deploying enterprise-wide cloud infrastructure that drives business value at every level. The Role
In this hybrid role you will be sitting in a new business unit associated with large NLP based projects, building the cloud infrastructure using GCP components i.e. ML Flow, Apache Bean and Python.
Your responsibilities will include:
Key Skills & Requirements
- Oversee all aspects of the projects GCP infrastructure and setup cloud alerts, monitors and logins etc
- Productionise POCs, POVs and ML models as well as automating ML model deployments
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for multiple applications and integrate
HOW TO APPLY
- Strong experience in GCP, including Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience using deep learning frameworks I.e. TensorFlow
- Experience building and scaling end to end ML systems and Python
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.