Senior Java Software Engineer - FinTech PaymentsLondon, United Kingdom
We are currently working closely with a leading London based FinTech Payments start-up, looking to make a social impact by revolutionising the way we save and spend our money. The company's mobile application presents an outstanding UI and user experience is a real stand out in the market, earning them considerable market share.
They are now scaling the technical side of the business and are looking for an experienced Java Developer to work directly with the CTO to define and build the roadmap. The business offers flexible hours and promote an agile work environment.Responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality, clean and scalable code
- Contribute to the architecture, solve complex engineering problems and collaborate with stakeholders to meet consumer needs
- Design and build APIs and microservices
- Work closely with product teams to ensure design requirements are met and build new smart features
- Strong ability to code in Java, designing distributed systems (4+ years)
- Strong API experience, with technologies like REST API
- Experience working with the Spring framework
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Pure Science or equivalent.
- Background in DevOps and Big Data would be advantageous (Kafka, Kubernetes, CICD etc)
If the above description sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you! Please click on the "Easy Apply" button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to Jamie Cook at jamie.cook@Storm2.com if you prefer.