FintechOS is a technology company that lets financial institutions adapt to rapidly changing customer expectations and match the speed and flexibility of fintech start-ups with personalized products and services, in weeks rather than months or years.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. Since our inception in 2017 we've onboarded 40+ large institutions across the world as clients, with over $25bn assets under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2021. Our Mission
Our mission is to change the way people experience and engage with financial technology by putting automation and personalisation at the heart of innovation. To transform the digital customer experience quickly and affordably.
We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It's essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments. For us, financial technology is freedom.Our Culture
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody. Our Growth
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. In only 24 months we've onboarded 40+ clients across the world, have $25bn under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2020.Some Facts
- FintechOS is 2020's hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by Techcrunch's editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe's burgeoning tech startup sceneA venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
The FintechOS platform is a collection of technologies that allow financial services companies to roll-out end to end hyper-personalised customer journeys, services and products in weeks rather than months. Some of these technologies include:
- Our Evolutive Data Core integrates data from legacy systems as well as external data streams and enriches it to create data-driven products and customer journeys.
- The Fintech Innovation Studio brings Customer Experience managers, data scientists and product managers together. It's a place where everyone can build new products and services, even if they don't know how to code.
- The FintechOS AppStore includes over 30 pre-built banking and insurance customer journeys and digital launchpads. All open for anyone to deploy and customise so our clients can hit the market fast
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world - the end users who access financial services through FintechOS apps deployed in banks and insurance companies across the globe.
That's why we're making sure we have the right muscle to do it: we are a strong team of technology experts, each with more than 15+ years' experience building complex software - and we're looking for fellow engineers who can run this marathon - and occasional sprints - with us :)The role:
FintechOS is currently looking for a Product Owner
that will have the following responsibilities:
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- Shape the Consultant (low-code) version of the FintechOS Innovation Studio used to build digital journeys for Banking & Insurance companies by analyzing the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Own the product roadmap for our low-code capabilities
- Develop, scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development teams
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio
- Must have previous experience in Product Management for low code technologies
- Track record of working in entrepreneurial environments
- Deep understanding and experience of Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Management of both commercial and technical stakeholders
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Previous experience owning a product roadmap
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Overall understanding of technologies used in financial services products