Expleo are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to bolster our already existing Cyber team. Due to an uplift in customer requirements our team is looking for an additional member to support our UK offerings as well as what we can offer globally as well. The type of Security Engineer we are after is someone who has done product security rather than IT or Infrastructure related security. You would be joining what i would say is one of my favourite teams in the UK. They might be small but they pack a huge punch when it comes to skills and outputs.
- 3+ years cyber security engineering experience, involving embedded system security.
- Defence industry experience, with knowledge of EW and protective marking schemes.
- ISO 27001 and defence cyber standards experience would be beneficial.
Activities to be performed
The individual will be required to perform:
- Creation and delivery of security plan, including security accreditation planning.
- Perform security risk assessments.
- Identification and specification of security targets/barriers for identified risks in security design specification(s), including UML/DODAF modelling.
- Derivation of security requirements, ensuring satisfaction of relevant standards and directives.
- Provide security support to project team to ensure relevant aspects are incorporated into the sub-system solutions.
- Liaison with external stakeholders as necessary.
- Support MOD Security Working Group and other workstreams
- Computer Science Batchelors or Masters degree (or equivalent experience)
- CISSP (nice to have)
- Although reporting to the Expleo project lead, the successful candidate will also join the Expleo UK Cybersecurity Engineering team, gaining access to our global pool of cybersecurity experts.
If this sounds of interest please do apply. If you have any questions then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01179874045.