IPS Finance are working for one of the world's leading professional services business who are looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant. The Treasury Accountant will assist the Treasury Manager and play a key role in treasury accounting, analysis, reporting and assist in the managing of day-to-day banking relationships. The Role
You will work in a vibrant finance team surrounded by high calibre colleagues, able to offer support and mentoring where required. You'll also enjoy working for a management team that understand you need a high degree of autonomy to allow you to excel in the role with opportunity for progression.
Some duties will include:
- Create and develop international cashflow models - short, medium and long term using current and new approaches
- Complete the process mapping of treasury and cashflow functions
- Act as the key link between treasury and group accounting function
- Day to day operational banking with the Treasury Manager providing cover when necessary for funding, monthly hedging and international loan transactions
- Point of contact for banking relationships including KYC and Systems queries and manage bank meetings
You will be someone who enjoys getting involved with project work and reviewing process improvements. You will be an ambitious technical accountant with confident Excel skills.
You will have excellent communication skills, a natural team player, who is able to build strong relationships within finance and the wider organisation, providing advice, guidance and support wherever needed. Location
Role location can be flexible, homeworking encouraged with 2 days ideally being covered in their Sheffield office.