Aiimi are looking to add a number of Front and or Back End Developers / Software Engineers experienced in .Net including C#, ASP.NET, Azure, Angular and SQL to our growing consulting team.
As a developer joining Aiimi, you will be part of a fast growing team working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile development environment. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to continuously improve services to our client and their users.
This role will see you
• Work with our client using .Net including C#, ASP.NET, Azure, Angular and SQL
• Work with the business, product owners, stakeholders and end-users to define and implement technical solutions
• Work with a diverse team of UX/UI designers, fellow developers, data engineers, Scrum Masters, and more to drive the project forward
• Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine our UI, functionality, and code quality
• Contribute to the development of standard and architectural patterns including cloud and on- premise; web and mobile
• Develop UI designs, re-usable software, services and micro-services
• Develop software to our enterprise architectural and security standard and procedures
• Carry out support by investigating, fixing and patching root causes as required
• Create automated tests and deployment scripts
• Design and develop database structures
Essential Experience required
• Demonstrable recent experience working in front end and or back end web development in a relevant area
• Keen interest in learning and working with cutting-edge technology utilising your technical skills
• A background in developing, managing, maintaining and enhancing software products
• Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Previous use of continuous integration technologies
• Experience with formal unit testing methodologies
• Experience working on building commercial software products
• TypeScript, npm, Angular CLI, SCSS, HTML
.Net including C#, ASP.NET, Azure, Serverless Azure functions, Angular framework and TypeScript, Cordova, Visual Studio, VSTS, N-Unit and Git.
Exposure to SQL and NoSQL databases such as Azure, CosmosDB and MongoDB and knowledge of software and database design patterns
We're a small team working our way through lots of applications, so please bear with us. If you don't hear from us within two weeks, we're sorry that it's not worked out this time. We'll keep your details on file for any relevant roles that come up - to opt out of this, just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aiimi is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely based on their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities in line with the job they are applying for. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.