Senior eCommerce Manager - Beauty Division (Part of a Global Leader in FMCG)North West London - Excellent Package
We are really excited to be partnering with our client, a global leading FMCG power house. A Senior eCommerce Manager role has arisen in the beauty care division, to join a highly successful team that has achieved awards and double digit growth. This company has a portfolio beauty brands which are sold in more than 150 countries.
Reporting directly into the UK Digital Director, your role will be responsible to lead, implement and review the eCommerce strategy across the Beauty Division.
- Co-own the site P&L with the Senior Leadership team in UK and Global
- You will have full accountability for pureplayers and marketplaces, and will act as expert consultant to the Sales team for omnichannel retailers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop robust, detailed revenue targets with clearly defined e-commerce trading metrics, like traffic and conversion KPIs
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to the e-commerce team and lead by example with first class communication to build passion, energy and a shared excitement for the brands
- Extensive experience in a senior e-commerce role, with a proven track record of growing sales online
- Online commercial experience with a premium brand, Beauty, personal care, FMCG sector is essential
- Practical experience in online marketing (SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, social media management) & CRM
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms; preferably Shopify
- Analytical with laser focus on delivering strong commercial outcomes
A very rewarding career is on offer to someone who is ambitious to work in a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment.
Please know we fully appreciate we are going through unprecedented times. Our client has reassured us that this role is a critical vacancy. They're a robust and global operator and have demonstrated their commitment to hiring and first stage interviews will take place over video.