Job Title: Cloud Native Developer
Location: London / South East
Are you a Software Developer, focused on cloud developer? Can you work within an Agile team and support other team members through all phases of development? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed individuals with proven cloud development good practices to deliver to our customers across the UK and EMEIA.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Native Developer with good Agile development experience and leading methods. You will have a track record in successful cloud application development in Agile teams. You are used to guiding others in development good practice. You will be approachable and able to communicate at various levels, both internally and on customer accounts. As a result, you will ensure the good practice is maintained in relevant development methods to empower optimal delivery by the teams you contribute to.
The role will involve:
· Providing specialist development good practice advice and delivery
· Working as part of an Agile squad
· Supporting activities within sprints in converting functional specification into technical specification
· Managing development optimization (review what is in place and make it better)
· Ability to network with different people and groups and develop solid working relationship across teams and geographies
· Ability to identify the key issues in a complex situation and be able to proposes a course of action or makes a recommendation based on all available information
Shape your world
You will be regarded as extremely knowledgeable in your field and you will form part of the optimisation of the development practices we are currently changing. You will be providing technical consultancy and advice to clients and project teams, whilst establishing trusted working relationships. You will constantly evolve and grow your cloud skills and actively knowledge share within the team and Fujitsu Cloud Community.
This role sits within the Application and Multi-Cloud Services division where we active seek to engage with new and existing customers to provide innovative, preferably cloud focused solutions. This means you will recognise the power of individual and cultural differences for Fujitsu and that you will take the initiative and seek new solutions to benefit customers.
· Programming experience in one of the languages :
o Java (Java based Scala, Kotlin or Groovy)
· Microservices build skills in a cloud environment and API Development expertise
· Exposure to one public cloud i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP
· Good understanding and exposure to front-end development and front-end development life cycle
· Good understanding and exposure to Infrastructure as Code
· Ability to write automation and integration tests and experience in setting and running CI/CD jobs either in Jenkins or similar tools
Shape your world and achieve together
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don't meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference