Senior Financial Analyst (Operating Business)
£50,700 - £64,260Hyde is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst with responsibility for Hyde's operating business model.
Our aspiration which influences everything we do is to provide a great home for everyone. To achieve this, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will have responsibility for our operating business model. We are looking for a motivated, technical and highly numerate individual to join Hyde's Financial Reporting team.Outputs & Accountabilities
- Lead on the production of high-quality financial analysis and management reporting in relation to the operating business, identifying and highlighting risks and opportunities on a regular basis
- Provide analytical support and financial analysis to inform strategic decision making and long-term financial planning purposes, supporting the delivery of the most efficient use of resources and maximising value for money
- Be a subject matter expert on housing operating costs and income forecasting and analysis, providing guidance and utilising market sector knowledge to produce long term analysis
- Lead on the ongoing monitoring and assessment of the financial performance of long-term operating metrics contained within the financial plan (EBITDA, operating margin, operating costs and income per unit, voids and arrears)
- Analyse and review the financial impact of new operating business initiatives and strategic decisions on overall organisational financial capacity (e.g. asset management strategy), informing and advising the organisation of the impact and potential financial risks and mitigants
- Ensure that stakeholders are aware of any relevant information that might have a material impact on the financial position or strategy of Hyde
- Lead on the benchmarking and assessment of key financial operating metrics and performance of Hyde compared to other organisations and within Hyde, using relevant information to inform senior managers and advise on strategies to ensure that Hyde operates as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Support the production of financial market analysis and sector research to inform the Group's decision making for new initiatives and strategies, providing periodic updates on the competitive landscape and trends
- Prepare reports and attend Executive Leadership Team meetings and other internal and external meetings to present financial analysis as required
We offer a 35- hour working week, a fabulous pension, 28 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.