Hello you -:)Where does this role fit in?
You're looking for your next challenge, and ITG might just be the next step for you. This is a chance for you to take real ownership of the email marketing campaigns for our client, VodafoneZiggo and Liberty Global.
As an Account Executive, you will be managing numerous eCRM campaigns for VodafoneZiggo and other Liberty Global markets where necessary. This will involve working closely with multiple client stakeholders to extract detailed requirements and being able to confidently brief internal departments through a work flow management process.
To be considered, you must be fluent in Dutch and English.
You will manage and deliver dynamic email campaigns and one-off requests through all stages of the process from briefing, testing and deployment. You will also need to support the Account Manager and Director with management of tracking all activities against the client's budget.
Communication is key with this role, for deploying any of VodafoneZiggo's and Liberty Global's email campaigns you'll be working with multiple client stakeholders, ITG's data team, email developers and a wider deployment team. Your satisfaction will come from coordinating this activity to completion, running successful campaigns. This will be a role you'll grow into, and you'll be fully supported.Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- You'll be a customer centric individual, our people go above and beyond for our clients, completing briefs right first time, on time, every time.
- You can manage your own workload efficiently, you won't be micro-managed at ITG and being able to deliver quality with speed is essential.
- You perform well under pressure, this is a fast-paced role where you'll be managing multiple campaigns at any given time. Projects may come to a close simultaneously and you can manage priorities efficiently.
- You have an attention for detail and you are not afraid to speak up your mind if something doesn't meet the quality level.
- Be able to work closely with the Account Manager, Account Director and client stakeholders
- Understand the clients business requirements
- Clear communications with a keen eye to detail
- Liaise between the design team, data team, developers and client
- An interest in learning about client reporting.
- Ideally you will have experience in a digital marketing environment, ideally in an agency environment but this may have also come from a client-side position.
- Use an email service platform (ESP)