The Juice PLUS+ Company is an innovative, fast moving consumer to consumer company present in over 25 countries worldwide, servicing over 4m satisfied customers, through 200,000+ Independent Partners globally. With our products and mission, we are inspiring people around the world to live a healthier lifestyle every day.
We are hiring a dedicated group of Technical Architects to lead the transformation of our customer applications and shape the future of our re-platforming project. Our architects will lay the foundation of our brand-new Engineering Team in London. As part of a growing agile team, you will have the ability to help shape our working practices as well as take a key role defining standards and systems across our development teams.
The Vue Architect will own and lead the development of a portfolio of single page applications that forms the very core of our customer experience.
You will work closely with the other TA's to define the long term vision, roadmap and technical direction of the platform and drive standards for software development and quality of a sophisticated UI.
Once the team is in place you will mentor, coach and train mid level developers to ensure they are at the very top of their game in developing beautiful semantic front end code.
You will take lead on architecting the UI aspects of the platform, delivering detailed solution architectural design.
We are seeking somebody who is interested in working in a small but growing team to continue evolving the platform using some of the latest technologies available.
The role will include working collaboratively with our London Engineering and Product teams as well as our nearshore developers in EMEA and our IT team based in Memphis, US. This position will be responsible for guiding the design and implementation of new and existing digital products with a focus on transforming our digital offering.
Our passionate fledgling team aim to create a dynamic and high performing culture, putting Quality and Excellence at the heart of everything we do.
Come and join us and be a part of something exciting, you will have the chance to make an impact very early on and we will provide you with all the autonomy you need to succeed in this role. It's a place where you can try news ideas, take risks and move forward with confidence. Qualifications / Experience
- Knowledge of common web technologies such as HTML, SCSS, CSS, GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Experience in high level and detailed solution architecture design.
- Capable of designing consumer grade single page applications with professional tooling and instrumentation.
- Significant experience in large scale software development projects.
- Experience of global roll-outs, i18n and l10n challenges.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Feature testing and management practices.
- Proven experience as a lead engineer.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation.
- Experience of designing and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Adept at problem solving and support engineering teams' decision making.
- Experienced at working in cross-team, agile environments.
- Understanding of current trends and wider technologies.
We support remote working but you must be willing to attend the office in Hammersmith as and when required.