Commercial Finance Manager ( 6 month FTC)
At Virgin Care our approach to delivering healthcare services is innovative, refreshing and above all caring. We are committed to putting patient care first and we are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and our passion for delivering quality care.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Modeller looking to carve a career within a fast paced working environment where you can be constantly challenged and part of a growing team. As an integral part of Virgin Care's central team you will be contributing towards the growth of the business by supporting successful bids and a variety of key strategic projects. If you have financial modelling experience and a passion for numbers and people this could be the career move for you. Team summary
Led by our Head of Commercial Finance and with the support of a dedicated growing team we work closely with our Business Development Team, Finance Team and Legal Team.Feel Challenged
The role supports the development of our growth agenda and allows us to deliver on tender analysis, strategic growth projects, and internal projects through the production of high quality financial models and reports. The role is varied, occasionally time pressured and involves:
- Identifying, understanding and providing solutions to key issues specific to the project
- Developing financial models and analysis to support tenders and strategic projects
- Liaison with key stakeholders to develop financial projections
- Interrogation of assumptions and gravitas to challenge where necessary
- Maintaining an audit trail of all key assumptions and working papers
- Preparing high quality financial dashboards and presentation materials to communicate findings and commercial implications to key stakeholders and Senior Executives
- Populating external tender templates with quantitative and qualitative data ensuring compliance with bid documentation
- Attending meetings which may require travelling to various locations
- Ensuring the development of incisive commercial knowledge in support of the development objectives of Virgin Care
Feel ProudYou will be a self-starter who thrives in an environment where you are constantly challenged and pushed outside your comfort zone. Keen to develop and driven to deliver quality results in a fast paced and challenging working environment. Qualities to succeed in this role include:
SkillsOutstanding analytical and problem solving skillsAble to manage your own time to complete various simultaneous projectsSelf-sufficient in prioritising and responding flexibly to frequent changing demandsAble to synthetize and present information to senior stakeholdersAble to work credibly with senior managers and form strong personal relationships
KnowledgeDegree level with strong academic credentialsAdvanced Microsoft Excel (VBA is desirable) Working knowledge of financial and managements accounts is a requirement
ExperienceFinancial modelling / detailed analysis in excel is a requirementA background in healthcare and bid work is desirable
Personal AttributesFlexibility to work off site on occasion and committed to go the extra mile to get key projects over the linePassionate about healthcare and financial modelling with a zeal to learn and teachThe rewards
As a valued member of the team, we'll offer you a competitive salary including Group pension, on-going training and development and good quality working conditions.
Working for Virgin Care comes with additional benefits - these include use of the Virgin tribe card which offers discounts on many products, discounts on Virgin holidays and a host of other savings. Virgin Care is a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team.
If our role appeals, you have the qualities we are looking for, share our values and feel excited by the prospect of what we can do for your career then we'd love to hear from you.
Virgin Care are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.
Virgin Care Limited reserves the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.