I am currently working with a Leading Digital Marketplace with customers globally who are on the search for a Senior Data Analyst with extensive Customer experience.
Location - Currently Remote (based in South London usually with flexible working options)
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - 70k + 10% Bonus + Competitive benefits
As our Senior Data Analyst, you will join our growing Data team to drive growth and optimisation through the delivery of customer-centric insights and strategies to drive long-term customer loyalty.
- Several years of experience working as an analyst using business intelligence tools including SQL (Redshift, Snowflake, or similar), Tableau (or similar), and Google Analytics (or similar).
- Been an expert in understanding customer behaviour and use this knowledge to drive customer acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Previously, built and optimised customer segmentation and customer value models.
- Previously owned a business-critical analytical project that involved analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions.
- Previously driven the Customer team's roadmap by providing recommendations on strategy based on insight and trends to improve performance and enhance customer value.
- Extensive previous experience in customer analytics such as lifetime value, churn, segmentation etc.