O365 Architect/ Solution Architect / Microsoft Stack / SharePoint / Azure / Collaboration Tools
La Fosse are working with a leading international organisation who are seeking a Microsoft O365 Architect to own and shape solutions across the Microsoft O365 technology ecosystem. The right candidate will have extensive end to end experience with the Microsoft O365 technology stack either on prem or hosted in the cloud. Key responsibilities:
- Own shape and define Solutions across the O365 platform
- Be a mentor and point of escalation for technical challenges related to the O365 platform
- Assist with the development of the technical roadmap for this domain to build Flexible, scalable and secure solutions on this platform
- Be a proactive force for innovation in this domain identifying trends and industry best practice
- Experience working on a roll out of the O365 platform (Intune, Exchange online, One Drive, SharePoint etc...)
- Contributed to the technology roadmaps in this domain working closely with Enterprise Architects on the longer-term vision and strategy.
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at a senior level across the globe
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure management would be a plus
- Creation of Power BI dashboards would be advantageous
If this role is of interest please click apply.