We are looking for a superstar digital marketing analyst to boost our performance across digital channels.
If you know digital marketing channels like the back of your hand, enjoy analyzing data and are genuinely looking to make a positive impact - we are looking for you!
Our working environment is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Your primary responsibility would be to help us improve our digital strategy across multiple countries and drive engagement and sales on digital platforms.
You'll be a key player in the success of our digital marketing strategy and support us in creating engaging digital marketing campaigns in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. Your day to day will involve
- Develop, implement and monitor engaging marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Develop, implement and monitor effective mobile app user activation strategies
- Use analytics and metrics to analyze campaign results, successes and KPIs
- Provide input into the design, delivery and copy of digital marketing content
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our business
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role evolves
· Professional Qualification in Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Outstanding reporting and analytical skills
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, FB Business Manager, Airship)
- Good knowledge of Social Media Platforms and best practices
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Experience with inApp communication is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Hands-on attitude
- Willingness to work flexibly
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to Fintech
- International experience, opportunity to work directly with global markets
- Working remotely & flexible schedule
If you want to be part of a growing, dynamic business with the goal of achieving global financial inclusion we look forward to receiving your application. Fill out an application here.What does Blockbonds do?
Almost half of the world's adult population is unbanked or underbanked, meaning they have limited or no access to the traditional financial system.
Our purpose is to make the world financially connected by uniting the banked with the unbanked population. Our mission is to give everyone the opportunity to be banked through innovative technology, accessible for anyone who holds a smartphone with Internet access. For that purpose, we developed SPENN, a mobile banking application utilizing secure and transparent blockchain technology.
Blockbonds AS is a Norwegian Fintech company that was founded in September 2015. Blockbonds' headquarter is located in Kristiansand, Norway, with offices in UK, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Bangladesh and in the Philippines.