We are looking for motivated Conveyancing Assistants to join the PM Property Lawyers award winning conveyancing department.
Experience of working as a Conveyancing Assistant is essential, with a minimum 12 months experience in the role.
Dealing with sale and purchase matters to include:
· Liaising with client, solicitors, third parties (such as HMLR, HMRC and Mortgage Lenders)
· Dealing with Lenders on both sale and purchase matters, ordering and checking redemption statements, mortgage offers and reporting in relation to the mortgage offer or redemption statement as appropriate
· Preparing and collating contract packs
· Administrative duties pertaining to the title checks / title reports
· Assisting the Property Lawyer in raising and replying to enquiries
· Drafting TR1, TA13, Share Transfers and other transactional documentation
· Reviewing and reporting on mortgages
· Ordering searches and preparing search reports
· Dealing with any enquiries raised / answered as directed by a Property Lawyer
· Updating of referrer, agent and other websites and portals
· Progressing cases as required in relation to redemptions, completion dates and search results.
For a team player there is plenty of scope to increase skills thanks to our dedicated, highly commended training team and progress within a growing business, that has its heart set on doing right by our customers and our staff
REAL SCOPE FOR FAST TRACK TRAINING AND PROMOTION TO PROPERTY LAWYER WITHIN 6 -12 MONTHS WITH INCREASE OF SALARY AND BENEFITS.