Social Media Manager / Growth HackerLocation:
Early September Role responsibilities:
- Developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between media, consumers and The Goat Agency. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop growth-driven campaigns
- Manage daily posts on all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube).
- Engage in social media presence and analyse regularly, develop strategies to improve and implement new tactics, executing towards growth KPIs and marketing budget
- Be the positive, friendly and professional voice of the brand across all social media channels.
- Work within the marketing team to develop and align campaigns with the social media strategy.
- Conduct regular competitor research to ensure the brand's social media strategy remains ahead of the competitive set.
- Defining and leading out the social media content plan across all the social channels for The Goat Agency in order to step-change the growth in their online communities/follower and organic content/reach/engagement and executing the plans with excellence to deliver measurable results
- Set up new business relationships to promote the brand;
Brainstorm, develop and implement campaign strategies and tactics
- Responsible for the day-to-day representation of Goat, in the UK and global market
- Identify key news and product opportunities in relevant media and pitch collection stories and product stories to the UK press, in line with the strategy directive
- Continue to grow a strong network of press contacts and ensure databases are monitored and consistently updated.
- Monitor daily coverage and compile industry news blasts to share with senior management.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role or as a performance marketing manager
- A love for social media is essential
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, especially business and content writing
- Organized and efficient in time management as well as meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Software (Photoshop etc.) and basic video editing
- Whilst there will be a strong support network in place for you, this is an autonomous, fast-paced and varied role that will require exceptional multi-tasking and prioritising ability in order to be successful.
- Strong understanding of influencers
- Knowledge of the UK media landscape across all its platforms
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Remote working
- Performance-based rewards
If you would like to apply for this role, please write 500-words on why you'd like to work at The Goat Agency (you can include this in the same document as your CV as a cover letter) and click "Apply Now".