Social Media Manager up to 45k plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join an award-winning, international brand in a newly created role. You'll be working with a friendly, welcoming and supportive communications team, who are based in Oxford, and have the opportunity to work remotely 2/3 days per week.
As Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for the developing and implementing their international social media strategy to increase existing brand awareness and community engagement. You will:
What do I need?
- Develop, implement and manage a social media strategy that targets both future consumers, as well as influencers
- Define objectives for each social media channel and adapt the strategy by region where appropriate
- Define the most important social media KPIs, and agree targets with the Sales and Marketing Director
- Develop an analytics dashboard and use it to present performance against target updates on a weekly basis
- Develop compelling social media content that is on brand, and drives engagement with our target audience
- Work with external suppliers (designers, copywriters, app developers) to develop social media content
- Build engagement to develop user generated content and highlight the positive impact products have
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing teams to ensure our social strategy in fully integrated with overall communications strategy
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with at least 5 years' social and digital marketing experience, previous experience working with SEO Management, Google+, Social Media KPIS etc. is essential. International social media management experience is essential. You will have a good eye for detail, confidently bring new engaging content to the table and have familiarity in web design and publishing.
Using your excellent interpersonal skills, you'll be confident when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders and have previous experience of audience and buyer persona research.
If you possess the passion for social media marketing and want to shape and grow alongside a well-established company, please apply with your most up to date CV today! Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will be taking your application further. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be judged according to an equal opportunities policy. Thank you for your interest in Spotlight Recruitment.