Key Account Manager (Cardiovascular)Hampshire and DorsetIncluding States of Guernsey, States of Jersey, Dorset, Fareham & Gosport, Isle of Wight, North Hampshire, Portsmouth, S Eastern Hampshire, Southampton City and West HampshireMain responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Requirements for the role include:
- Achieve sales targets by developing sales growth and market access.
- Successful development and implementation of the territory business plan.
- Targeting, profiling and development of KOLs in order to allocate appropriate use of internal resources.
- Develop and improve the level of product advocacy in key accounts.
- The ability to access customers remotely or/and face to face.
- Maintain high levels of commercial and environmental knowledge in order to support changing clinical practice, local NHS services, pathways and guidelines.
- To support the wider team including sales, marketing and medical teams
Excellent Key account management skills including:
Report a side-effect with a Drug:
- Account planning, commercial acumen and awareness
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify and prioritise business opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of the NHS
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Proactivity and flexibility
- A team player who is single minded and focused on success with an honest, respectful and mature approach
- Remote customer contact ability and cardiology knowledge are desirable
- You hold a Science Degree
- you are ABPI qualified
- experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry (in Secondary Care)
- You are computer literate and can use Microsoft Office packages
- You have good organisation and planning skills
- You must live on territory