We are currently working exclusively with an award-winning software house based in York, who are looking for a UX Designer. The organisation already operated flexible and modern approach to working with 2 - 3 days remote pre-covid.
Utilising cutting edge technology such as AI and Machine Learning the company are pushing the boundaries of entire industry, that effects millions of people daily.
You will be working on real time mission critical systems, challenging the status quo, and making a real difference to the industry by creating new ways to solve real problems
The company has won a host of awards including the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise. Due to this they are growing year on year and are now looking to add a UX designer to join the team.
As a UX Designer you will get the opportunity to make the role your own, they are looking for someone to take their award-winning product and make it something that is a joy to use.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years plus 'UX' Design experience as minimum. Expereince conducting user research, competitor analysis and analysis data
- Good knowledge of user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Journey mapping. Information architecture. -
- To conduct usability testing.
- Have worked on Desktop, App and Dynamic Web sites.
- Created Wireframes
- Created Prototypes
- Excellent stakeholder management.
This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, make your mark in a growing company and on the world, and be rewarded for it
Salaries for this role range from £40,000 - £50,000
Please apply for a confidential discussion