Fairstone Financial Management Limited
Independent Financial Adviser
- Fairstone is one of the largest Whole of Market, Chartered Wealth Management firms in the UK
- Head office in Newcastle, with over 650 advisers and staff across the UK and 42 regional hubs in many growth areas including Edinburgh, Leicester, London and Bristol
- Rated the UK's number 1 Wealth Management firm on Trust Pilot with a 98% client approval rating
A role has developed within the Fairstone Epsom office to service and grow an existing client book. With a positive office environment focusing on the sharing of best practice, this is an opportunity for a self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing client base and develop new opportunities. The Role
- Strong knowledge of all financial products with specific focus on pension and investments
- Servicing an existing loyal client base across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Creating new business opportunities across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
Profile of Client base
- Maintain regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service
- Excellent communication required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile
- Strong focus on growth and intergenerational planning
- Business owners, professionals
- Strong pension, tax planning and investment focus
- Location - Epsom
- Competitive benefits package and salary
- Uncapped earning potential
You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
You must be a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified, with the preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status. You must have a minumum of 3-5 years advising experience and hold CAS.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.