- Learning Support Assistant
- £90 per day/£450 per week
- Day to Day Supply and Long Term work available (up to a full academic year)
- From September 2020 onwards
- East London (inner and outer) Primary Schools
We believe it is very positive news that schools are now opening fully to all students to start the new academic year from September 1st onwards - and we are working hard to support schools, ensuring they are able to welcome back all their pupils.
We are currently looking for strong learning support assistants with a passion for education who are ready for the September challenge. Schools will especially need committed and reliable support staff in the new academic year to help get students back on track following on from this year's pandemic. Why a Learning Support Assistant role?
Why Horizon Teachers:
- Great opportunity if you are looking to gain classroom experience to help you with your career within education
- Great opportunity to fully integrate yourself within a school and the local community
- Working within a strong primary team who strive to keep the highest standards
- A chance to join a modern school with fantastic facilities
- Building a relationship and assisting students with SEND needs
- An opportunity to work with fantastic schools in London and a chance to secure a long-term role
- You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via your Payroll Company
- If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
- You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
- We always look to pay our support staff the highest rates possible
- We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (261 reviews and 4.7*)
"Horizon Teachers is an awesome agency to work with! Can't recommend them enough. Tom is super friendly and supportive and he ensures you have a great teaching experience, whether you want day to day or long term." - Aisha Horizon Teachers have worked closely with London Schools for 12 years, during which we have built up fantastic relationships and have a strong presence across all of London, supporting schools with their staffing needs.