React Developer - Global Asset Manager - Central London - Up to £95k!
Excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced React Developer to join a very prestigious global Wealth and Asset Manager based in the City.
This role sits in one of the capability teams within the Front Office Technology, and this particular Agile team is involved with an exciting and complex long-term project as the company continues on its digital transformation path.
You will be joining a team of 8 and be responsible for building highly responsive UI's, and producing high quality, testable software as part of an exciting long term project.
- Strong experience building Single Page Apps with React and Redux
- Thorough knowledge of React libraries, patterns, and principles
- Good experience in complex financial services environments
- Advocate of engineering best practices
- Good knowledge of common design patterns
- Strong experience with test automation
- Strong experience setting up and writing end to end tests, ideally with Cypress
- Appreciation for UX
- Strong interest of experience with RxJS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Material UI
- Knowledge of React hooks
- Strong experience with Cypress
- Strong experience with ag-Grid
Interviewing will be fully remote, along with onboarding, and definitely room for plenty remote working once things return to normal.