Quantitative Trading Lead Engineer Location:
London Corporate Title:
The position is for a passionate Senior C++ Engineer for the Quantitative Fixed Income Engineering team, a part of Investment Bank's Strats group. You will be responsible for building applications that deliver quantitatively led pricing and trading solutions for the Rates and Credit business. Our team develops software using modern development practices to create high quality systems that can be iterated on rapidly and safely. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Leading development of new business functions and non-functional platform improvements
- Identify and improve stability and performance bottlenecks
- Participate fully in code reviews as both an author and a reviewer
- Interacting with the business and developers in other regions
- Helping to turn requirements into functional deliveries
How we'll support you
- Excellent modern C++, preferably on Unix/Linux
- High performance and/or low latency development experience
- An understanding of trading systems and the specific problems involved, algo trading background is desirable
- A track record of delivering complex technical solutions to production use
- Experience of modern patterns for continuous delivery of software
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.