Join our world-class engineering team as a Python backend developer.
At Harbr we have built a unique cloud-based data platform that makes it safe and easy for organisations to exchange data and models with their customers, suppliers and partners - their 'Data Ecosystem'. Our mission is to make Data Ecosystems the path to collaborations between global organizations to help solve the world's most critical problems. Our customers include industry leaders in financial services, management consulting and information intelligence. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications and Main Attributes
- Contribute to the development of all backend components
- Work with frontend developers and the product team to define and deliver user stories
- Contribute to ongoing platform design and architecture
- Essential: UNIX/linux, Python, API design, web services/microservices, TDD
- Desirable: cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP), large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop)
- Highly collaborative and able to work autonomously
- Ability to learn and a sense of ownership of your work
- Authentic, communicative and a sense of humour
- Flexible time and location - The quality of your work is what matters not where you are
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews linked to company growth
- Options - Everyone who works for Harbr owns a piece of the company
We consider diversity a critical element in our success. We're committed to hiring the best talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or status as an individual with a disability. Anyone that works with us will also need to have the same outlook.