RTM is partnered with a global digital agency, known for it's innovation that delivers experience-led transformation, powered by creativity.
They are experiencing significant demand for their ecommerce solutions and need a Solutions Consultant to support pre-sales activies and potentially follow on into client delivery. Primarily they work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) but are seeing increased interest in Magento, AEM and Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud. Experience with Demandware is essential, broader experience of other products is advantageous.
To be successful you will have experience with the architecture of these products and be able to interpret client requirements and translate these into successful solutions and guide the client through the integration process in a pre-sales environment.
This role forms part of a European Team that has support from a global consulting business that is able to offer client solutions that incorporate the creative and advertising aspects of a holistic solution.
The primary focus is Pre-Sales activities supporting the close of a vast pipeline of current opportunities, but there is the opportunity to see through particular key projects into delivery and be an on-going resource to the client delivery teams to ensure a successful outcome.
You will need:
- 5+ years Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
- Pre-sales experience from either a technology vendor or systems integrator
- Deep undertsanding of the technical architecture and the ability to support client Enterprise Architects in understanding integration and implementation issues
- Ideally experience of other Commerce Cloud products such as Magento, AEM, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- A highly collaborative approach
In return you'll get access to Tier 1 Enterprise clients working on multi disciplined projects across EMEA.
Based from London, the role will be remote initially then returning to the London office from January 2021. While you'll get to work with clients across Europe, this isn't a travel heavy role with most projects being able to be delivered remotely.